The material of this website has been used quite often for many reasons (mainly educational) in conferences, museums, universities, schools, TV Shows, newspapers etc.
If you have used (or want to use) material from this website for educational purposes, it would be very appreciated to send us some information concerning how the material was used, give feedback and advices on how the content could be improved to help educational projects.
Here follows a list with some of the references and publications concerning Ancient Athens 3D:
- DAI Athenea, Deutsches Archäologisches Institut, Abteilung Athen, Schwerpunktthema Kerameikos, Jutta Stroszeck, 2016
- Archeo Monografie-Viaggio in Grecia, Atene e l’ Acropoli, August 2016 >>
- Historia National Geographic, El enigma de la ultima tumba macedonia, April 2016 >>
- Ἐν οἴκῳ καὶ ἐν δήμῳ -Όψεις του ιδιωτικού και του δημόσιου βίου μέσα από γραμματειακές και εικονογραφικές μαρτυρίες στην αρχαϊκή και κλασική εποχή, Ελένη Μανακίδου και Φλώρα Μανακίδου, ΣΕΑΒ, 2015
- The Parthenon Enigma, Joan Breton Connelly, Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group 2014 >>
- A Guide to Ancient Greek Drama, Ian C. Storey, Arlene Allan, John Wiley & Sons 2013 >>
- Mnemosyne Supplements, Performance in Greek and Roman Theatre, edited by George W.M. Harrison & Vayos Liapis, Brill 2013 >>
- Friends Newsletter – Friends of the National Library of Australia, Canberra and Athens: the old and the new, Margaret Goode, June 2012
- The Complete Archaeology of Greece: From Hunter-Gatherers to the 20th Century A.D., Dr. John Bintliff, Wiley-Blackwell Publishing 2012 >>
- Representações da Cidade Antiga, categorias históricas e discursos filosóficos – Humanitas-Supplementum, Marta Mega de Andrade, Centro de Estudos Clássicos e Humanísticos da Universidade de Coimbra 2010 >>
- “1st Educational Conference about the Integration and use of ICT in educational process” Volos, April 2009, in the speech of Mrs. Maria Girtzi.
- “2,500 years since the Battle of Marathon, Cycle C | History through the lens of the present | Remembrance and Pathos”, Onassis Cultural Centre, Athens, in the speech of Mr. Christos Chryssopoulos.
- Use of images in videos projected in the Museum of the City of Athens.
- Representation of the Acropolis for the brochure of the cultural event «A BALKAN TALE», Goethe Institut, February 2012
- Image of the Library of Hadrian printed on brochure for the archaeological site of the Library of Hadrian, Ministry of Culture, 2011
- Usage of images in the Educational Programme of the Budapest Museum of Fine Arts, Department of Classical Antiquities, December 2010
- “I Michani tou Chronou – Acropolis, Symbol of Civilisation” 2nd Part. Greek National Television Channel (NET) 26 June 2011
- “I Michani tou Chronou – The birth of Democracy in Ancient Athens” Part 1. Greek National Television Channel (EPT) 16 July 2016
- “I Michani tou Chronou – The birth of Democracy in Ancient Athens” Part 2. Greek National Television Channel (EPT) 23 July, 2016
- Ta Nea 28 July 2009, in “Orizontes”, Article «Η περικοπή Γαβρά έγινε μπούμερανγκ για την εκκλησία» by Mary Adamopoulou, p. 1/19 and 7/41 (Reference in “Orizontes” 31 July 2009, «Διαδικτυακά», p. 23/3
- Eleftherotypia 31 July 2009, in «Η άλλη όψη» Article: «Οι βάνδαλοι της Ακρόπολης» by N. Kontrarou-Rassia, p. 23,28-29.
- Greek News Bulletin, Embassy of Greece in Finland “The long walls of Athens” (11/2/2010)
Resource for Universities and Colleges:
- Monmouth College Illinois, Department of Classics, Dr. Michael Laughy
- University of Washington, Department of Architecture, Louisa Iarocci
- University of Edinburgh, School of History, Classics and Archaeology, Dr Lloyd Llewellyn-Jones
- Boston College, Department of Classics, Kendra Eshleman
- Haverford College Pensylvania, Department of Classics, Bret Mulligan
Resource for Schools:
- Erasmeios Ellinogermaniki Sxoli
- 12th Elementary School of Athens
- 5th Elementary School of Cholargos